My Husband is Smart!

Ok, he'll never see this post so I can say that my husband is so smart.  Otherwise, his ego would get too big! :)  HA!  Every year, my husband comes in and helps me in my classroom.... like for real. He NEVER complains about it either. I know, he's a keeper!  Each time he's in my classroom, I ask him to put up my alphabet and decorations in the front of the classroom.  Yes... I have a MAN do that and he's really good at it!

When I saw him putting it up, I noticed he started in the middle with the letter "M".  And I had an epiphany! HE'S SO SMART! I'm sure y'all knew this trick, but I seriously didn't.... haha!  He started on the "M" because it's in the middle of the alphabet.


And then he worked backwards!  I know you are all thinking "how did she not know this?", but I really didn't think about it!




My alphabet you can get {here} for primary colors and {here} for bright. 
You can get the colors from Mrs. Lemons {here}.


These are my new mini-decor packs! They are called "Up-Front Decor" because they give you what you need to decorate the front of your classroom!  They include alphabet line with pictures, 1-20 number posters, and color word posters! 

*Click the pictures*







********************

I can't wait for our Utah Teacher/Blogger meet-up this Friday!  Natalie and Nikki (Melonheadz) have been working on getting sponsors and prizes! They have some AMAZING things up their sleeve! Can't wait to meet you!
Calling all Utah teachers!! You are hereby invited to our 2nd annual Utah Blogger Teacher meet up at the Pie in Midvale!
We are teaming up with Lindsey {The Teacher Wife} to host a really fun lunch date in SLC. 

*Please RSVP on our Facebook event page (HERE) as soon as possible so we can get a head count on how many people we can expect!

Some things you should know:

*The location has been determined... it's at the Pie in Midvale

*You do NOT need to have a blog to come. Anyone who teaches in Utah is invited to come! The more the merrier!

*If you do not live in Utah, but still want to come, you are welcome to come as well!! (Last year we had some visitors from California and we absolutely loved it!)

*Besides getting to meet RachelleNatalie, and Lindsey... the famous Melonheadz will be there too! You do not want to miss out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...