Take-Home Reading Folders {Made Easy}

I am so excited about my new folders! I just have a tad-bit of a clipart addiction to Melonheadz and I couldn't wait to put her little Kidlets on the front of my reading folders.

My students and parents LOVE that I send home take-home reading books. In this pack, I explain EVERYTHING you need to know about how to set up a take-home reading system in your classroom!







This pack gives you everything you need to learn how to set up a take-home reading system in your class!  Just add books!

Included in this pack:
  • Folder Front Covers (5 options and customizable)
  • Reading at Home Folder Back Cover Letter (4 options)
  • Parent Reading Log Form
  • Teacher Reading Log Form
  • We Need Your Books Back (letter)
  • Pictures of folders and examples
  • Tips and Tricks
  • How to Build up Take-Home Library

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...