Take-Home Reading Folders {Made Easy}

I am so excited about my new folders! I just have a tad-bit of a clipart addiction to Melonheadz and I couldn't wait to put her little Kidlets on the front of my reading folders.

My students and parents LOVE that I send home take-home reading books. In this pack, I explain EVERYTHING you need to know about how to set up a take-home reading system in your classroom!

This pack gives you everything you need to learn how to set up a take-home reading system in your class!  Just add books!

Included in this pack:
  • Folder Front Covers (5 options and customizable)
  • Reading at Home Folder Back Cover Letter (4 options)
  • Parent Reading Log Form
  • Teacher Reading Log Form
  • We Need Your Books Back (letter)
  • Pictures of folders and examples
  • Tips and Tricks
  • How to Build up Take-Home Library


Yvonnee said...

Looks great!

Michelle Hudgeons said...

How adorable are you?!!! Love these!!

Miss DeCarbo said...

In my cart! :)

Sugar and Spice

Karen Day said...

This is so exciting! I was wondering, how do you introduce this to your parents?


Tami said...

Really cute!


Jennifer White said...

On my wish list!
First Grade Blue SKies

Hoppy Days said...

I've been sending books home in zip-lock bags for years. I love this! It will be much sturdier. I can't wait to try this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...