An Apology, an Update, and a Freebie!

Seriously, people. I'm SO SORRY! I have been MIA because well... I'm completely overwhelmed with life. Between my ESL Endorsement, presenting for SDE this winter, my bestie getting married, trying to work out 4-5 times a week, catching a cold, updating some TpT products, teaching 1st grade, AND fitting some family time in there.... I'm T-I-R-E-D!

Here I am (far left) with my best friend at her wedding, and another great friend of mine on the right:



And now to my update!  I've updated my #1 product in my store, Being a Guided Reading Wizard!  I loved making this pack 2 years ago. Today, I gave it a much-needed facelift (my favorite is the new digraph posters I made with Melonheadz clipart).


Check it out {here}!



Here's your freebie:





6 comments:

carolyn k said...

I don't think you or any of the wonderful bloggers have to apologize being MIA! You all share so much and keep us excited about teaching! Thanks for all you do!

Jen Kroske said...

I just want to say this packet CHANGED my life when it came to guided reading. It is amazing. Unfortunately I got it in either a donation packet or I won it somehow because I own it but did not purchase through TPT. Is there anyway to get the updated file? I figured there probably wasn't but it never hurts to ask! Thank you so much for a wonderful product reagrdless!
jkroske@gmail.com

Angel Garrett said...

I love and used so much of this Guided Reading packet this past year! I can't wait to upload the new! Thank you!

Shelley- TheWriteStuff said...

Rachelle,

Life sure gets busy sometimes. I'm moving tomorrow....what teacher is crazy enough to move in September?? I totally understand how life just gets in the way sometimes. It's okay. Take some time for yourself. It's important to recharge your batteries. BTW, you look gorgeous in that wedding picture. Wow!

:) Shelley

The Perks of Teaching Primary

Kari said...

I love your Being a Guided Reading Wizard pack!! I bought it through your A-Z Teacher Stuff store. If there is any way I could get the updates I would love it!! I can forward you my receipt so you would have proof that I bought it if you would like. If this is not possible I totally understand.
Kari :)
karianne1120@gmail.com

Mrs. M said...

I can totally relate. I am definitely trying to get into the groove of things but it's taking me a while...my blog is definitely going downhill fast...lol! Hang in there! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...