A Teacher's Baby Shower

I love throwing baby showers!  When one of my best teacher friends (Katelynn) was having her first baby, my friend Kristen and I couldn't wait to shower her!  


And because she's a teacher (and so am I ....DUH), we decided to do a school theme.  I started by designing a school themed invite and since I didn't have to mail them (I handed them out personally), I was able to add the extra touch with the pencil!


I love these glass jars (old cold coffee drinks) and cute straws that Kristen had!


 These are the centerpieces I did. I got the large dominoes from Zulily.



The favors...simple and definitely appreciated by the teachers there (who doesn't love a notebook).



We didn't play any games (I'm not a fan), but we did each make a page (or 2) for the Baby's First Alphabet Book!  It was so fun and teachers have the cutest illustrations!




On the invites, it suggested bringing your favorite book to add to the baby's bookshelf!


Well...it was a blast and let me tell you...Katelynn had her baby 3 weeks ago and he is PRECIOUS beyond words!  Welcome to the world, baby Crew!

12 comments:

Jamie knefely said...

These are really cute ideas!! And I love the invite!!!

Jamie

Karen Ganon said...

A lot of love went into this! The baby's first alphabet book was genius.

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Wonderful ideas! Very cute baby shower.

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

Ummm hello cuteness! We smell a side business...!!!! Such cute details and love the ABC book!
~Christy & Tammy

Natalie Kay said...

CUTEST IDEA EVER!! Love the theme, the centerpieces and all the super cute details!

Heather said...

So cute!!! I love a good theme! Everything turned out so well - awesome job!
~Heather
Loose Shoelaces

Jess said...

I don't know why my team has not thought of this theme yet! We pride ourselves in being super cute party planners for baby and wedding showers. We've had a space themed baby shower, ocean themed baby shower, and bridal tea shower just to name a few. This is absolutely a cute and easy idea for a school shower!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
Rambling About Reading

Jenny Looney said...

Holy cuteness! I love the idea of making an ABC book instead of playing games! So cute and a wonderful keepsake.

Jenny Looney
Livin’ The Third Grade Dream

Katelynn Warren said...

TOTALLY late on commenting on this but I was OBSESSED with my shower! Thank you a million for all of your hard work. I have the best friends and Crew has the best Aunties :)

Jennyfrank said...

Hi! I love the baby shower invites and book. Is there anyway I can get a copy of the template? Thanks!

Candice said...

I love this! I'm currently planning a shower for a fellow teacher...where could I get the invite and ABC book? Are they in your store?

MINKA SILVA said...

DO YOU SELL THE TEMPLATES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...