Announcing…. Baby Sawyer!

It's been pretty quiet over here at What the Teacher Wants lately, but I have a really good (and super cute) reason why.


Little Sawyer arrived safe and sound on September 30th. 
(Born at 8:31 am, weighing 8 lbs, 12 oz, and 21 inches long.)


Baby and I are both doing well. I'm learning how to adjust to having 3 kids at home. It's a weird feeling to be on maternity leave (you mean I don't have to go to work, but I still get a paycheck?), but I am enjoying every second of having a newborn in my house again! 


-Natalie

16 comments:

Sean and Lisa said...

Congratulations! What an absolute cutie! Enjoy that sweet bouncy boy....:)

Beth said...

Congratulations

~Stephanie said...

Congratulations! What a precious little gift you have :)

Stephanie
Teaching in Room 6

Sam Kelly said...

Congratulations... I have a ten week old baby GIRL Sawyer! :)

Mrs. McElveen said...

Congrats. Love the name - that is also my 9-year-old son's name. :)

Positively Learning said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
Thank you for sharing the sweet pictures! Enjoy this special time with your family :)
Jen

Learning about Life in Second Grade said...

Congrats that is so wonderful, he is a cutie. I am actually starting maternity leave early as they decided yesterday to do a c section later today, so I will get to meet my daughter. Lots of new precious little ones. So happy for you and your family.

Kelly McFarland said...

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing the sweet pictures and glad you are both doing well.

JanCT said...

Welcome, Sawyer! Congratulations!
Jan

Teach With Laughter said...

Congratulations!!! He's gorgeous!!

Jen R said...

I'm so excited for Natalie!! Yay!! HE's so beautiful!!

Christine said...

Congrats! He's so stinkin' cute!

Christine said...

Congrats! He's so stinkin' cute!

Nancy VandenBerge said...

Oh Such a cute little bundle of boy!! congrats!!

Adorable Garments said...

I love the name Sawyer!

Shelly and Paul Anton said...

Aww, what an adorable little one! Let some things go and enjoy every precious moment with this gift. It really does go fast!
~Shelly
Promoting Success Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...