Common Core Data Checklists! {Math and ELA}

We (Natalie and I) are so excited to start a new Common Core project to help us collect data!  We've been using our CCSS Checklists that we made last year to keep track of what we've taught and when. These NEW (and completely different) Data Checklists individualize it so that you can see how *each* student is preforming in each area of the Common Core and is a perfect addition to our other checklists. It's another great tool for the teacher!

Just enter in each student's name and start recording your data. (There are multiple ways to record and we have provided some examples for you, but really you can do it however you want).

These are perfect for report cards, RtI, data for PLCs, or to give you detailed information for your small group work.

Kindergarten Checklist:

1st Grade Checklist:
1st Grade Combined ELA and Math Data Checklist

2nd Grade Checklist:
2nd Grade Combined ELA and Math Data Checklists

3rd Grade Checklist:

4th Grade Checklist:

5th Grade Checklist:

Each download contains:
-Common Core data checklists for math 
-Common Core data checklists for ELA
-Examples on how to record your data
-Binder covers to help you stay organized

The best part about these checklists is that they are editable! You will be able to enter your students' names on the first document, and it will automatically fill in their names on EVERY page! 

If you would like to purchase the ELA or MATH checklists separately, you can find them here:

We also have checklists available! These make it so you can "check off" things as you teach them so you can track what/when you've taught.

Click each picture to check them out!




Here's an example of how these checklists can help you organize and teach the Common Core:


Rachel Elsener said...

These data checklists are a great idea. I laughed a little to myself when I saw your example checklist with the note "reteach 1.NBT.5". That one is so dang hard for my firsties every year!

Roxy said...

I purchased your CCS check list last year. Is this an "update" to the old version, or a completely new product? Would love to redownload if it's an update! :)


Ms. Chae Charges In! said...

Our county doesn't use the Federal CCSS wording, so we have our own, and they actually make checklists for us! I just tweak it so it is pretty!

Ms. Chae Charges In

Holly said...

I purchased your CCSS checklists last year and will DEFINITELY be purchasing your newest slice of happiness...thanks for keeping me organized and on my game!!!!! Many hugs to you both for your hard, hard work!

Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

LongIslandTeacher said...

Do you have 6th?

Anonymous said...

Do you have a bundle K-6 ELA only?

Carly Zeh said...

Hey! I love your checklists! Our principal actually suggested this at our data meeting in November. I teach in a non Common Core state (in VA we have the SOLs). I was wondering if I could get your checklist template, just blank, so I could fill in the standards for our state. I would love to buy your bundle and edit them, but our school has somehow managed to block TPT even from our home networks, and I only have a work computer. Help??

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you had assessments to go along with the common core checklist?

Unknown said...

I click on the links and the link doesn't open up. Where can I get a copy of these checklists grades 4,5,and 6? Thanks

Carissa Reimers said...

This method of preparing report sounds great and will help the teacher and parents a lot. We should use this method. latest resumes format

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...