#teacherweek15 - Classroom Tour




RACHELLE'S CLASSROOM: 
Primary Chalkboard


I made the Oh, Hello above my door and the arrows on the side with my Silhouette Cameo.


  This year, I was just completely inspired by the bright polka dotstriped, and chevron borders from Teacher Created Resources.  

Birthday Balloons: What the Teacher Wants
Crate labels: Chalkboard Decor Freebie
Borrow Bucket: What the Teacher Wants
Power Pellets: What the Teacher Wants
Bins: Dollar Tree
Chalkboard Banner: Target Party Section
Chalkboard Bulletin Boards: I'm Blog Hoppin'


READ sign: my Silhouette Cameo
The subway art is my FAVORITE: Hope King's Desire to Inspire pack
Frames: Ikea and Hobby Lobby
Pillow and table skirt: My mom
Rug: Zulily 







NATALIE'S CLASSROOM: 
Colorful Rainbow

View from the outside looking in.


My biggest {and hardest} project was making this giant rainbow. This wall was covered with old {ugly} orange carpet and I knew that I wanted to hide it. I used about 12 yards of bright blue fabric and covered the entire wall. Then, I had to figure out a way to make a giant rainbow. My first thought was to use fabric, but I decided to go with a cheaper option and used plastic table cloths from the party store. They were easy to cut in the paper slicer so I could make sure they were cut evenly. The hardest part was hanging them. You can see that I made a little ruffle by folding the plastic under a little bit and then I stapled it down every few inches. 
  
Another view of the rainbow. I know it's not perfect, but I really love how bright and colorful it makes my room look!  I used white plastic table cloths for the clouds at the bottom and styrofoam poster boards for the clouds on the sides. The sun is made out of a big piece of cardboard that I painted yellow and drew a smilie face on.

A view of the front of my room. I made the pennant banner in the front of the room by cutting out colorful scrapbook pages using my Silhouette Cameo and then I strung it together using tulle. You can also see some tissue paper pom poms that my awesome sister-in-law helped me make!






Thanks for visiting us! 

Blog Hoppin

Please link up with Blog Hoppin' and show us what your classroom looks like too! Use the hashtag #teacherweek15 on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter to show us your classrooms!


5 comments:

Positively Learning said...

I ♥ ALL of this, but my absolute fave is the window picture! How wonderful for your students to have the fab place to learn :) Jen

Jamie Knefely said...

Both of your rooms look great! I love the bright colors. The chevron rug is super cute. That rainbow just makes the computer lab. I bet it did take a long time, but so worth it!

Jamie
Teaching Tidbits and More with Jamie

Jodi said...

I LOVE everything about both of these rooms!!

Miss Vance said...

I love both of your rooms. Rachelle, thanks for giving so many specifics. BTW, you look fantastic! Way to go on your amazing weightloss. I know you've shared your fitness goals in the past. It's inspiring to see that you've achieved them. You're an absolute knockout!

lolyta said...

I came across the serach engine and find your website, you have great and nice blog, Thanks for sharing, God bless you
HARGA VIMAX IZON
HARGA VIMAX IZON ASLI
OBAT VIMAX HERBAL
VIMAX IZON ASLI
AGEN VIMAX
PROMO VIMAX
VIMAX KAPSUL
VIMAX ORIGINAL

RAHASIADEWASA.NET

PERANGSANG WANITA
OBAT PERANGSANG WANITA
MAXMAN CAPSULE
PRO EXTENDER
selaput dara buatan
selaput dara keperawanan


ALATSEXIMPORT.COM

ALAT BANTU SEX
JUAL ALAT SEX IMPORT
TOKO ALAT BANTU SEX IMPORT
PENGHILANG DAN PENGHAPUS TATTO PERMANEN
ALAT SEX UNTUK BDSM
BONEKA SEX KOREA FULL BODI
ALAT ONANI PRIA
ALAT SEX PRIA
VAGINA FLESHLIGHT
VAGINA PANTAT NUNGGING GETAR
OPIUM SPRAY
DOG SLAVE TAIL BUTT PLUG
SUPER STAPLESS DILDO VIBRATOR
FANTASI BLISS VIBE
BUTTERLY DANCE VIBRATOR
BONEKA PENIS PRIA SILIKON

Vmenplus Herbal
Vmenplus
Vmenplus import
Vmenplus Asli
Vmenplus herbal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...